Table Of Contents:
Iolo System Mechanic is a PC enhancement tool designed to maintain, fix, and speed up PCs so they function like new again. Currently being sold as a computer tune-up product in the US, Canada, France, UK, and the Benelux region, System Mechanic is used by at least 32 million customers all over the world to keep about 75 million PCs running at top performance. As the lone enhancement software that incorporate Iolo’s patented ActiveCare automatic maintenance technology along with its Tune-up Definitions (the earliest in the industry), System Mechanic embodies a new, smarter step to PC enhancement. Iolo also offers free system enhancement resources on their website as well.
Some of the features included in this new and enhanced PC-booster are:
- Program Accelerator – By re-aligning the contingent files on the hard disk, Program Accelerator makes the entire program more responsive than normal.
- Whole Home Licensing – With only one license of System Mechanic, you may now have all of your household computers operating at top performance.
- Internet Connection Repair – The latest Internet Connection Repair technology identifies error connections and utilizes a battery of proprietary technology to reconnect and repair your computer.
- Energy Booster – By shutting off idle background programs, this tool effectively boost up PC performance.
- Total Registry Revitalizer – With only a single step, you’ll be able to defragment, fix, compact, and backup your Windows registry really fast.
- Startup Optimizer – Considerably lessen your PC’s Boot time like never before and start Windows noticeably faster by eliminating unnecessary or malicious start up programs.
- Privacy Cleaner – Carefully gets rid of all your private computer activity tracks with the use of a military-grade Incinerator data wiping technology to securely and permanently delete trails.
To be able to to scan and fix your PC with System Mechanic, you must have the following:
- Windows® 7, Vista, and XP (64-bit and 32-bit compatible)
- Internet connection (for license activation)
- 256 MB of RAM
- 30 MB of free hard drive space
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
Distinguished as the fastest rising U.S. corporation in any industry in 2009 and 2010 by the American Business Awards, Iolo technologies is a maker of first-rate computer software that speeds up, repairs, and shields Windows PCs.
It’s a private company founded in 1998 with a headquarters located in Los Angeles. Iolo provides software products, which has been translated in 6 languages, in 33 countries. Presently, more than 36 million PC users depend on iolo for better optimization of their home or office computers, extra security, and data recovery needs with the assurance of various awards from industry experts and media.
- American Business Awards, Fastest-Growing U.S. Company of the Year, 2010 and 2009
- American Business Awards, Executive of the Year, 2010
- PC Magazine, Best of the Year and Editors’ Choice, 2010
- Los Angeles Business Journal, Best Places to Work in LA, 2010 and 2009
- Government Computer News, Product of the Year and Reviewer’s Choice, 2009
- Laptop Magazine, Editor’s Choice
- PC World, Editor’s Choice
- Network World, Cool Tools 5 out of 5 stars
- Consumer’s Digest, Best Buy
- Computer Shopper, Best Utility Suite
- ZDNet, Editor’s Pick
- CNet, Top 10 software product of the year
- CNet, Editor’s Choice
System Mechanic Support
If you have had trouble getting in contact with LinkShare support then we encourage you to contact us through our contact us page. Simply tell us your email/phone and the problem you have and we will then put you in contact with our representative at LinkShare, who will personally take care of you.